Why I'm So Scared (being myself and crying too much)

Comments

1. Kristine Galant

Kristine GalantDay ago

First of all, you seem to overthink way too much and that is one of your biggest downfalls. It really isn't up to you to decide what your fans like. It should be up to your fans. You should show off your accomplishments, cars, life, family, your high days and your low days. You really need to start being yourself and just do it. The fake facade you have been doing surely wasn't working and you did lose alot. Please don't let Shane's time go to waste and give this second chance your all. I am so routing for you that I have started watching again.

2. maddy bowers

maddy bowersDay ago

Bunny you are amazing I love all your videos and have enjoyed watching your personality grow over the years

3. Chrissie

ChrissieDay ago

I’ve watched since your ghost stories and Jeffrey Campbell shoe hauls 😘🤣 My only advice: just share the things you do and the things you love. Cuz you are an interesting person that people will always be intrigued by!

4. Mitzi Schuster

Mitzi SchusterDay ago

Why did people leave??? O.o

5. Ih8 eile

Ih8 eileDay ago

I remember watching your videos back then:( you’ll make me happy and laugh.I love u Bunny🖤

6. Angela Brown

Angela BrownDay ago

Not see lol but hear we really want to hear your scariest raw truths no matter how hard it is for u to talk about that will definitely lure us in we r kinda getting tired of these long sad talk thru videos we support u but we r barley hanging on fake it til u make it if u have too but scary stuff is sooooo entertaining

7. Angela Brown

Angela BrownDay ago

So we want to see your scariest ghost moments from someone who truly believes here in Louisiana share let us in

8. Brandy Davis

Brandy Davis2 days ago

You no cry you amazing make me cry

9. Miss Exclusive Nails

Miss Exclusive Nails2 days ago

I’ve never left you, Bunny. Come Vacation in destin Florida !!

10. Nana K

Nana K3 days ago

Iʻm so happy at how far youʻve grown! At the end of every storm, is sunshine and rainbows! You canʻt have highs without lows :) I canʻt wait to see the new videos youʻre going to bring. Love ya girl!!!!

11. Levi Athan

Levi Athan3 days ago

Marfa lights?

12. Levi Athan

Levi Athan3 days ago

By the way, the real and raw you is what we need to connect with you. People want to feel like, " Oh, yeah! I can relate to that. I Feel, anxious, afraid, depressed, and superstitious etc." You got this boo boo

13. Levi Athan

Levi Athan3 days ago

Also, I was born in San Antonio, and I have a story from when I was young, and lived in the Historic area in San Antonio. My loving warm ghost, angel, imaginary friend? Us Texans stick together, and I'm in ATX if you need anything.

14. Levi Athan

Levi Athan3 days ago

The Driskill Hotel is said to be Haunted. Downtown on Sixth st.

15. Levi Athan

Levi Athan3 days ago

How about a tour of the San Antonio Missions?

16. Maddie M

Maddie M3 days ago

I’m a returning swamp family member. I’ve been kinda watching bunny off and on for the last year but I watched her about three years ago constantly and I loved her. Shane’s collab has reminded me how much I love bunny and I’m so glad that she’s opening up and is feeling better

17. Jane Timm Baxter

Jane Timm Baxter3 days ago

Sweetheart, I feel like you are talking to me. I have PTSD, bipolar 2, generalized anxiety disorder, night terrors, and on and on and on... I am also in my early forties. I haven't really made any videos since I was in a coma for ten days in 2015. Last September, I was hospitalized with sepsis and almost died; long, long story short: I've got severe health issues on every level. And I have let all of it - the physical pain and the emotional traumas - stop me from making videos for my friends, as they are the only ones who watch them. But you and your re-awakening is so inspirational to me, even though my channel is not anything near the level of yours... it is applicable to all my creative endeavors. So thank you. Thank you very much for letting yourself BE yourself.

18. Coarline Luna

Coarline Luna3 days ago

#WeLoveBunny:D

19. Shrouk Shahoot

Shrouk Shahoot4 days ago

I love you so much ❤️😙

20. Denielle Casanova

Denielle Casanova4 days ago

Bunny, I am one of your older subscribers that left but came back. Shane truly hit it on the nail regarding why I know I took a little break. Well, that and I got married and had a baby and life is a little different with my 8 mo. old. That being said, I still watched you through the Disney trips and scavenger hunts and I was stuck in Kingwood, very preggo with my hubby in another state at work. Through Harvey, I saw you struggle as I was struggling just up the street and cried with you. I am so glad you are artistically refreshed and truly hope you know we love you and know you are always great enough. Feel free to bring it on up to North East Houston anytime, we welcome you always! Also, i was so shook because I lived in ATX for 6 years before I came to HTX and I have been to Uncommon and worked just up the street from there and I got all nostalgic :) and a little scared :/ but you made the video fantastic :) looking forward to your vids and a great future in this industry.

21. Maryann Marshall

Maryann Marshall4 days ago

Just be you ❤️❤️

22. Amanda Dalager

Amanda Dalager4 days ago

and you personality

23. Amanda Dalager

Amanda Dalager4 days ago

i love your saftey pin earings

24. fairyta lena

fairyta lena5 days ago

I am back!

25. M. N.

M. N.5 days ago

I'm back to your channel and wish you all the best!

26. marisol 123

marisol 1236 days ago

Instead of buying buying buying stuff, why don't u spend time with God! Its the best comfort and peace you will ever get.

27. Uptowngirl - Jennifer

Uptowngirl - Jennifer6 days ago

She's baaaaccckkkk!!!!!! Love it!! I'm resubscribing right now.

28. kazmir korrine

kazmir korrine6 days ago

Never forget how phenomenal you are!! Love you ❤️💀🌹

29. ZF2 Mc

ZF2 Mc6 days ago

_________

30. Fred Garcia

Fred Garcia7 days ago

We love u cute whittle bunny whabbit 😘

31. Fred Garcia

Fred Garcia7 days ago

Love just relax and be yourself the way God made u we accept u for who u truly are a beautiful woman with a caring sweet personality ur videos show u this way .We believe in and u can do and accomplish anything ur heart desires so just be yourself and enjoy your life god bless u sweet take good care of yourself 😘.

32. lacie allen

lacie allen7 days ago

You are the best grav3yardgirl!

33. Star Nunley

Star Nunley7 days ago

believe me i cry to much too and im not even depressed.....

34. Toni Ashton

Toni Ashton7 days ago

just love you for you x

35. Vassy Dimova

Vassy Dimova7 days ago

I've just watched Shane's video and you got your new subscriber girl!:)

36. Cat Chua

Cat Chua8 days ago

Bunnyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have been such a fan of you for years. I'm so glad you did this. Please don't forget; the best part about you is you. We love you!

37. Brandie AK

Brandie AK8 days ago

I'm so happy to finally see the real you Bunny! #resubscribe

38. Leah Marie

Leah Marie8 days ago

I love this so much this is so real. like im funny and witty alot but no its npt and everyday all the time kind of thing ya know

39. Leah Marie

Leah Marie8 days ago

Wow you are so amazing

40. Brittney Kuhlman

Brittney Kuhlman8 days ago

you are such a beautiful soul bunny.

41. hope noe

hope noe8 days ago

I have loved u all thru these years and I'm only 13 and u r my personality that I hide u r amazing sorry for what u have been going through

42. Cassidy Williams

Cassidy Williams8 days ago

He saved your life, didn’t he..... I get that energy. I’m so grateful for you girl.

43. Crimson Scarlet

Crimson Scarlet8 days ago

i came here because of shane i never knew about u before but you seem rly coool

44. Jaime Lynn Comella

Jaime Lynn Comella8 days ago

So relatable. Never watched a video on her channel before, but after watching Shanes, I feel compelled to watch her... Always be you, sweetie ✌🏼🖤

45. Kaylee Salazar

Kaylee Salazar9 days ago

I have been subscribed to you for so so long. I haven't really watched you that much. And idk why. You are so awesome and I feel like you don't treat your fans like fans. You treat us so different, so nice. You're such a great person and hope everything gets so much better for you. Thank you for not giving up and just trying.❤

46. Juliboolie YT

Juliboolie YT9 days ago

Shane is just a great person and an amazing spirit, he is uplifting with his personality and is just a nurturing, caring, uplifting, loving, and reassuring person to everyone, I just don't understand why ppl would hate him, tbh they probably don't understand him and rlly don't know him. He's very open-minded and is such a great person, even his friends. Shane is the most amazing person that could walk the earth i love him so much

47. chelsea walsh

chelsea walsh9 days ago

BUNNY I LOVE YOU😭😍❤️ been subscribed for a while and i ALWAYS LOVE YOUR CONTENT💕 you make great videos because you can be yourself and be silly and just do you! ALWAYS love yourself! you are such a precious soul and i love you and care about you❤️❤️😘 i deal with anxiety and depression so i get all of it, it affects you in a way that is indescribable way, we can do this together, you and i, i am always a very big fan to watch and look forward to your videos💕 i’ve never walked away and came back! i truly have always loved your videos and will continue to do so❤️

48. Tanya Boudreau

Tanya Boudreau9 days ago

I love all your baby dolls!!!!

49. Amber Ortiz

Amber Ortiz9 days ago

You are beautiful

50. Nicky Bee

Nicky Bee9 days ago

Love you Bunny, so happy you’re able to express yourself and be your true, authentic self! You’re such an inspiration and creative soul. We all love you and support you!!!!! Have a happy week!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

51. SaltyRere

SaltyRere10 days ago

Haven’t watch ur video for sooooo long and now I’m crying

52. Ida Ågren

Ida Ågren10 days ago

Your struggles and thoughts due to depression and anxiety are very relatable, so thank you for opening up about everything. Trust yourself Bunny, we are all LIVING for this new energy!!! Love you

53. Brittany Michael

Brittany Michael10 days ago

Hey Bunny! I’m a little late to the party but hi! I’ve been watching your channel for a few years and if I’m being honest I did stop watching your videos. I recently watched a few of Shane Dawson’s videos the ones with Jeffrey Star and I was blown away with what he did there so I knew I had to come back and watch to see how he was going to help you. AND WOW I cried and actually related to you so much! I feel so much happiness for you that you are so ready to try and open us to us more!! I’m so proud of you for all that you have allowed us to see and learn about you in the videos with Shane! It sounds funny but I feel like I know you like a real life friend. I’m so happy to be back and I’m so excited to see what you’re going to do! I love you Bunny !! Keep being amazing !!

54. Zoë Bush

Zoë Bush10 days ago

So glad you're back I'm am so totally looking forward to watching your new videos!

55. starrwinter

starrwinter10 days ago

I cried so hard the entire way through and new subscriber here! These videos made me want to see more 💕💕💕

56. aleisa louise

aleisa louise10 days ago

The things you were saying about your negative mind set taking over makes sense to me. I was in a bad place last year and the negativity had consumed me where all the time I just kept slipping out negative thoughts it was bad. So I understand where you are coming from completely.

57. FateWeaver71

FateWeaver7110 days ago

I hope this finds you in a great place. I'm glad your groove is coming back. Your wonderful & you brighten up my day! Keep doing you! Your great! Hugs-n-loves

58. Jenna Dennis

Jenna Dennis11 days ago

Just turned on the notifications. I love you. I'm so proud of you

59. laura matheison

laura matheison11 days ago

#Bunny4life

60. laura matheison

laura matheison11 days ago

I love to to pieces..I love watching you. I can relate to you . I love your funnies, I love all your "Does this thing really work"? Xoxoxo

61. Daryl b

Daryl b11 days ago

Great video

62. Yuriko Animations:3

Yuriko Animations:311 days ago

Thx to shane!!! For helping me discover an amazing MReporterr!!!:D

63. Kelsey Whitworth

Kelsey Whitworth11 days ago

Bunny I think you are a really cool person. It's neat to have your own collections and fascinations with victorian era items and dolls. I have always been fascinated with people from the past, and what their lives were like. I'm looking forward to more videos from you. I loved the series you and Shane just did.

64. Alyssa Z

Alyssa Z11 days ago

Ugh I love the heck out of you!!!! I also suffer from anxiety and depression and i go through periods that are so so low and it takes sooo much to pull myself out and get back to me again. But we as a swamp family get do it together! I am So so happy for you !! Please do a in depth closet tour!!!

65. Raven Carney

Raven Carney12 days ago

I just want you to know I've watched you from the beginning and I love you so much !! You've come incredibly far and I'm so happy I've came on this journey with you ... I love you graveyard girl !!! 💕💕💕💕

66. Amanda Gray

Amanda Gray12 days ago

I adore you ♡♡♡

67. Lori'sLife

Lori'sLife12 days ago

God I love this and I love bunny! I have never been a subscriber to her but my daughter was addicted to you for so long. Now I understand her so much, we could be soul sisters! Thanks for doing this Shane!

68. LovingKitty711

LovingKitty71112 days ago

Omg I'm that way too.. I can't talk about things till after they're over n it really pushes people away. I don't know how to change it but I try cause i get that all the time😒

69. Ana Fox

Ana Fox12 days ago

💜💜💜

70. Berthzy

Berthzy12 days ago

Thats so f** sassy

71. Sam A

Sam A13 days ago

I've seen you on and off but never subscribed then I found Shane and his video of you, now I have to subscribe!! I adore the real, unique you!! Keep it up!!

72. Michael Brougham

Michael Brougham13 days ago

I am from Gavleston, I thought it was pretty cool to find out this city inspires others as well.

73. Jenny Ramales

Jenny Ramales13 days ago

Bunny!!! I will watch you forever!!!! Loyal subscriber! Love you so much I just found out my daughter loves you too!!!! Thank you for being an amazing person!

74. bel z

bel z14 days ago

To be honest, her paranormal stuff is what I like the most even though she rarely makes those types of vids anymore. However, I have seen other vids of hers where she explains her own life stories/circumstances and she is very much a relatable person.

75. carissa moon solimene

carissa moon solimene14 days ago

I have honestly never commented on any video on anyone's channel ever, except right now, and one other time, which was your video with Shane. Honestly I have always found myself watching you cause you have that goofy side that I feel like I've lost in myself. I can pull off being my goofy self in public, but at home, I feel this "funk". I've been in this funk for a while now. And wow! Then I saw your series with Shane, and this video! I don't have a MReporter channel, but wow, I love you even more! This is amaizing, what your doing. I hope to see more of the "raw you" in the future. Looking forward to more!

76. Leau B.

Leau B.14 days ago

Dear Bunny, I've been watching your videos for a very long time, and, I'm sooo happy and relieved about this because I've always been curious about your real life/feelings, and I was aware you had anxiety/depression, you did mention it before, but I relate to you a lot, and always loved those little moments in your past videos where you would share a tiny bit about yourself. And that's not to say that your other videos weren't entertaining and I did watch them all, I love hauls, make up videos, reviews and all these things, but this is so real, these past videos are sooooo real. I'm always so worried about what other people think of me, and I can't even imagine making a video like that, opening up in front of so many people. You are very brave and I believe that you do help people by talking about this. Everyone has many facets of their personalities and especially for an influencer/celebrity, I'm sure it's hard to just be yourself without necessarily revealing everything, but at the same time being genuine, I mean the line is so slim, and some people are way too judgmental towards celebrities because they put themselves out there and it's easier to judge a person than trying to fully understand their perspective. Your silliness is an amazing aspect of your personality and I'm sure that a true member of the swamp family will understand that it's not all black and white. You can cry, and talk about depression, that doesn't mean you can't be cheerful and sassy too. You don't owe us anything, you're so humble, my attention and views on your videos are not a gift, your videos are the gifts you work so hard for all of this, we have to be grateful that we can get to know more about you. Honestly, Thank you for this, I hope you continue doing what you love, whatever you do, you said it yourself, success is possible for everybody. 🌹❤️

77. Rainbowspace839 Patel

Rainbowspace839 Patel14 days ago

Bunny I love you one day you are going to say everything OK with you already but you being your self it’s going to be ok

78. Sara Banyard

Sara Banyard14 days ago

79. Aditi Ghildiyal

Aditi Ghildiyal14 days ago

Sending love all the way from India!

80. Maddy

Maddy14 days ago

Honestly I thought I WAS subscribed to you and the collab with Shane made me aware I wasn’t! I hope for good things for your channel but more than that I hope for you to be happy.

81. Mazzou X

Mazzou X15 days ago

Wow! What beautiful sentiment. So glad to be back with you. Been a little lost myself. Bless your heart, my daughter is a MReporterr. Some days are rough. I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell her... You got this Kiddo!

82. Emily Armendariz

Emily Armendariz15 days ago

I went to the 2014 meet and greet at lush and you looked so tall and you’re so beautiful and I love what you do. ❤️❤️

83. Aby Zhou

Aby Zhou15 days ago

I am two months late but so happy to be back :) feels so much more connected, please do keep sharing part of your life

84. Pandabella

Pandabella15 days ago

You are so genuine I would actually never see you doing something for views, or just fluff. You're a beautiful person! Addressing your depression really hit me hard, I truly felt what you were saying and you opened me up to different thoughts that maybe not everyone is against you. Thank you and I love you! -Pandabella

85. Alyssa that weirdo

Alyssa that weirdo15 days ago

Bunny i regret not watching your videos i have watched you for a while and i loved you so much for who you were and i'm disappointed in myself cause i stopped but sometimes i did wonder what your youtube was again cause i know deep down i still wanted to watch you i am so sorry for what happened i feel so bad for you i am crying so much and i haven't even watched the whole video yet just i love you so much and PLEASE bunny be yourself stop letting the hate get to you cause you are a wonderful person you are different i love you so much don't forget that!

86. rosiegroovy

rosiegroovy17 days ago

I'm a new fan so please forgive me for my confusion: I thought you were with this Dogman dude and so who is this Shane dude? Did you and Dogman break up and you ended up with Shane?

87. Heather Burleson

Heather Burleson17 days ago

From a 3 year subscriber, I watched the Shane videos and thought, oh cool! This should be fun! What I got was shook....lol I feel like it was the first time I saw you. I feel like through the years we get little sneak peeks here and there, this....was....so.....much....bigger! I realized you are just like me and so many people I know! It was refreshing and beautiful and I just wanted you to know I love you and you are amazing! ❤️❤️❤️

88. William Cook

William Cook17 days ago

We love u Bunny!! Everything will be ok! Don’t worry we’ve always been here!

89. Rebekah Galliford

Rebekah Galliford17 days ago

Yes, Bunny. Yes.

90. grace Bailey

grace Bailey17 days ago

I never unsubscribed

91. B M

B M17 days ago

i love the new you! Show it more!

92. Rachel Flora

Rachel Flora17 days ago

Girl you are so pure, just keep being yourself and doing what YOU want. That's what we want. For you to be yourself and be happy.

93. delaney hogue

delaney hogue17 days ago

Bunny we are here for you and we love youuuuuu!!!!

94. courtney senters

courtney senters17 days ago

Where can I find this video with you and Shane?

95. jenocity

jenocity17 days ago

i missed you.

96. Vanessa Floyd

Vanessa Floyd18 days ago

I'm at the end of the video and Bunny I just want you to know that you are beautiful you are awesome you are funny. You should change it up but change is a good thing, everyone needs change!! just stay true to you and to what you love and true fans, will stay and there's always room from new fans!! -Vanessa --- IG: greeney3dg1rl

97. Vanessa Floyd

Vanessa Floyd18 days ago

but the 90's were the best

98. Vanessa Floyd

Vanessa Floyd18 days ago

I could watch you for hours

99. Vanessa Floyd

Vanessa Floyd18 days ago

To be honest bunny, you could make a video of you sitting on the toilet taking a huge dumb and you are just talking I would still watch it.. its not about your backgrounds or anything its you, you're why I watch your videos your funny your not afraid to do silly stuff like I watched a video you trying Japanese candies I just loved it because you were having fun.. but then again I'm not like others but that's ok. bunny you are so awesome!!