What's In My Gym Bag? | Michelle Khare

Comments

1. Michelle Khare

Michelle KhareYear ago

Notification squad what's up!!!! :) Did y'all like this video?? I haven't done a sit down video in so long!!

2. BULLET_ SG

BULLET_ SGMonth ago

I don't even have a bag I workout at home 👌

3. Alice's Rabbit

Alice's Rabbit5 months ago

Dude, I like your simplicity! Yes! I, too, keep toiletries in my gym bag. I have a shit ton of stuff that would mos def be considered "extra." I'm assuming you have feminine hygiene products, deodorant, and other items included in your bag that you simply did not share in the video. I have actually arrived at the gym only to discover that I DON'T HAVE A FRIGGIN' SPORTS BRA. UUUUUGGGHHH. That's pretty much a guarantee for not working out. If that happens, I'll usually leave and resign to just taking a walk around the park by my house. I have to always have an extra set of clean workout clothes on top of having a clean set of street clothes for after the workout, but a sports bra is the most devastating to forget, because I refuse to go without one (ouch!), and it's game over at that point. :'(

4. Inaki Lopez

Inaki LopezYear ago

Michelle Khare MK ULTRA SEASON 2 PLEASE

5. Patricia Ortigoza

Patricia OrtigozaYear ago

Michelle Khare very realistic gym bag! Like it!!

6. Sam Jones

Sam JonesYear ago

Hi Michelle! For a video idea I was thinking you could go without products that are tested on animals or products owned by sister companies that test on animals! I recently switched to a cruelty free household and I was shocked to discover how many companies still test on animals. Even some companies that sell vegan food and makeup are owned by Unilever and they test on animals!

7. huang ruby

huang ruby11 days ago

Hi Michelle, Can you review for our gym bag ?

8. PHL CIA

PHL CIA13 days ago

Toys lmao

9. Che wy

Che wy15 days ago

I’m doing this

10. Dolton Dixon

Dolton DixonMonth ago

Grocery bag inside a bag hahaha so funnnnny😂😂

11. TheElusiveEJ

TheElusiveEJMonth ago

3:40 honestly I feel that in my soul

12. Sophia Ghadimi

Sophia Ghadimi2 months ago

In the beginning I thought she was petting a puppy and not finding micellar water 😂 lol

13. Samantha Raines

Samantha Raines3 months ago

Facial cleansing wipes make my skin burn after I workout. It honestly feels like a chemical burn. Don't know if my skin is sensitive or what

14. TheRainbowDragoness

TheRainbowDragoness3 months ago

You should use 2 hair ties in your hair. That way you don't have to stop your workout when one breaks.

15. Colette Klassen

Colette Klassen3 months ago

Have you tried the medical medium 369 liver rescue protocol. I think you would be great at reviewing it

16. Tailyn Gorg

Tailyn Gorg3 months ago

another great toiletry bag would be something from 31 gifts I got a makeup bag from them like 4 years ago and I​ use it for everything

17. Sandra

Sandra4 months ago

Yes yes yes!!! That bag is so me 😂 I also have deodorant and a lint roller because I can’t work out unless I know my work out outfit it’s nice and clean 😊

18. Hans Maul

Hans Maul4 months ago

Just taking soap in a bloc so not the liquid one to the gym was a game changer for me. Just put it in a Tupperware box. It's so much smaller and it will not end up beeing everywhere in the bag.

19. Amanda Willems

Amanda Willems4 months ago

Definitely watched this video and then rearranged and restocked my gym bag.... Thanks Michelle!

20. Shahnaz Parveen

Shahnaz Parveen4 months ago

😘😘😘😘

21. Janaya Stenbeck

Janaya Stenbeck4 months ago

The little wink at 6:15 kills me💀😂

22. Pari S.

Pari S.4 months ago

How come you didn't have a fresh clean towel in your gym bag?

23. Jamie Nelson

Jamie Nelson4 months ago

Honestly you are so adorable

24. Leah M.

Leah M.4 months ago

“I forgot that I had baby micellar water in here 😭🥰”

25. p e n n y

p e n n y5 months ago

Micellar water was made in paris so that people could cleanse their faces without using the harsh city water! But i dint know what it means either.

26. Cyril Oh

Cyril Oh5 months ago

I swear this is a hygienic/vanity bag

27. wiwbib

wiwbib6 months ago

annoying

28. Jessica Smith

Jessica Smith6 months ago

when you do these video where you are showing products, it would awesome to have links to the items so we can buy them quick and easy. You can get a little bit of money too! win:win;)

29. Meddi Oram

Meddi Oram6 months ago

Hey, what facial wipes are those? And I second the idea for making a video with advice for those starting to work out. (I could use the advice)

30. Ceyda xoxo

Ceyda xoxo6 months ago

what i have in my gymbag : leggins;Tshirt;Sportsbra;Shoes;Deodorant;Keys;Purse;Headphones;Towel.. I always shower at home. i dont like carrying so much with me because i dont have a car and public transport is not the best place to carry big bags....

31. Ceyda xoxo

Ceyda xoxo6 months ago

and im sorry for using so much capital letters im from germany im so used to it...haha

32. Ирина С

Ирина С7 months ago

You're almost 1m youtuber :)

33. Jessie Cole

Jessie Cole7 months ago

U should train bjj

34. Aut M

Aut M8 months ago

Damn-this is the one time I feel like a minimalist! Literally my phone, cordless headphones, water bottle, and arm band that holds my phone. Perks of going to a small gym & being close to my house! 🙌🏻

35. Mazipan

Mazipan8 months ago

I immediately thought in the plastic bag is for dirty clothes, swim cozzies or dirty shoes. I do the same!

36. Hit or Miss

Hit or Miss8 months ago

Lol she has all this stuff in her workout bag all I have is a wotter bottle and extra clothes

37. Mon H

Mon H8 months ago

you should try to do a bikini/ fitness comp!!

38. Inés G. Gao

Inés G. Gao8 months ago

Yaaaaay. Great video, as always. ^^

39. Tricked ya

Tricked ya8 months ago

Michelle, you really , really remind me of my 7th grade science teacher. I really don’t know why. Just the way you talk and your face is identical, y’all are the cool teachers

40. Tristyn Sepersky

Tristyn Sepersky9 months ago

Michelle have you ever tried obstacle course racing? It's extreme fitness content and you'd be amazing at it! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 love your channel!

41. Benjamin Ho

Benjamin Ho9 months ago

How was your first 'facial' again? xD ;)

42. Daisy & Magnolia

Daisy & Magnolia9 months ago

Your gym bag seems so practical... Meanwhile I have a block of climbing chalk in my gym bag that's in a Ziploc bag labelled "climbing chalk NOT COCAINE".

43. Amanda Leib

Amanda Leib9 months ago

At least now I know I'm not the only one who gets excited over mini things

44. Becca C

Becca C9 months ago

I’m so happy she calls them hair ties too ! Sometimes people think I’m crazy!

45. first last

first last10 months ago

I use a small grocery bag for the gym😂

46. Krys Kestrel

Krys Kestrel10 months ago

Just invested (it was only $16, but still) in my own gym duffel bag since I've been working out consistently for 6 months now, and I loved this video to give me a couple ideas as to what I should definitely keep in my bag - especially the mini shower stuff, since there have definitely been times that my friends/family have wanted to meet up and I'm at the gym and I have to show up sweaty and in workout clothes. Great video Michelle!

47. J Y

J Y10 months ago

i dont like gym bags, so i just use my backpack, but then it does get a bit smelly..

48. Destiny Loren

Destiny Loren10 months ago

She should do bungee jumping

49. Natalie Aiken

Natalie Aiken11 months ago

I have had the same hair ties for about 6 months and have not lost them.

50. Laken Marie Lawson

Laken Marie Lawson11 months ago

Will you please follow me on Instagram @rebecca_jhl

51. מעין אלבוים

מעין אלבוים11 months ago

Loved the video very helpful !!❤️❤️

52. R School

R School11 months ago

I always use spiral hairties. The only thing that works with my curls

53. Bryce McCartney

Bryce McCartney11 months ago

I love your Shego-esque jacket!!!

54. Kenny Wu

Kenny Wu11 months ago

no slippers?

55. Waitedchip wilson

Waitedchip wilson11 months ago

Ohhh my gawd .

56. Abril Victoria

Abril VictoriaYear ago

you havent linked the items :(

57. PenguinDropings

PenguinDropingsYear ago

"I got this for free, but I love it." I dont' know why, but I instantly subscribed lmao.

58. Aileen S

Aileen SYear ago

I also carry a plastic bag in my sports bag because I row and when I come off the water sometimes I’m soaking wet so I need to put it in a different bag

59. gladys lee

gladys leeYear ago

PROTECT MICHELLE AT ALL COSTS

60. Ubuliasan

UbuliasanYear ago

Lol, I love the bit where you hold up your brush and get a little grin and say, "this one has sparkles on it," so cute! XD

61. Kayla Kidwell

Kayla KidwellYear ago

I think you should try out the wet brush, it might make your hair even more healthier

62. E B

E BYear ago

8:17 i can´t XD love this

63. Rachel Diaz

Rachel DiazYear ago

You're so beautiful! Your skin is glowing girl.

64. Doc Canoro

Doc CanoroYear ago

you are lovely.

65. Alma P

Alma PYear ago

“This one has sparkles on it”😍😭💕💕💕

66. Calin

CalinYear ago

I have the exact same face wash! It's the mini micellar face wash

67. Brian Hendrix

Brian HendrixYear ago

Copycat video...great idea!👍😬

68. Alexis Satterfield

Alexis SatterfieldYear ago

I got my gym back off of amazon. I love the fact that my bag has a place for you to put your yoga mat if you wish to take it with you to the gym. Mine is a AVIA brand. I believe that’s a Walmart workout brand. And I got the maroon purple color and Walmart online was out of stock on it. I believe it cost me less than $25. It has two water bottle spots on the sides.

69. frouto poto

frouto potoYear ago

I thought you used cruelty free products ??

70. Best friends go crazy

Best friends go crazyYear ago

I love your videos and sports x

71. Meghan Lundrigan

Meghan LundriganYear ago

I really love that you recommended an unscented body lotion! My gym has a scent-free policy but HEAVENS do people not follow that rule.

72. Meredith Mcgee

Meredith McgeeYear ago

second show band correct document season piano pickup silver.

73. Evie Moon

Evie MoonYear ago

wow i need to upgrade my gym bag lol

74. Kawaii but Psycho

Kawaii but PsychoYear ago

Try making your own wipes with cotton rounds and micellar water, it would be more eco-friendly :) Makeup wipes are just waaay too much plastic.

75. Cambria

CambriaYear ago

I bring my shoes, a water bottle, deodorant and a hair tie.. that's it lol

76. Reni xox

Reni xoxYear ago

Loved your video beautiful girl. You are so funny. Check out mine if you're keen. Have an awesome day 😄🌈❤

77. Melissa Morancy

Melissa MorancyYear ago

Rather than using a the bags at the gym or a plastic grocery bag I bought a reusable dry bag from Amazon for my dirty clothes. It is technically made for dirty diapers so it holds up well with stinky gym clothes and is even more sustainable. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C45QPCA/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1522894567&sr=8-2-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=wet%2Bbag&psc=1&th=1

78. Augusta Eli

Augusta EliYear ago

Hi! Love watching your channel. One thing that would be really cool is if you ran a Spartan race! I think you'd do great!

79. ZERO 00

ZERO 00Year ago

💡Collaboration with Chris Heria from ThenX!!!

80. Liene Berzina

Liene BerzinaYear ago

Good tips, but not very eco-friendly..all of it ends up in the landfill

81. Andygurl18

Andygurl18Year ago

I’m so glad I’m not the only one that brings a plastic bag in my gym bag for my sweaty clothes! 😭

82. Jade Myers

Jade MyersYear ago

I keep a grocery bag in my gym bag, too! But that’s because my grocery store is right next to my gym.

83. skyrocket cookie

skyrocket cookieYear ago

How did you get to do all the different stunts? By the way a big fan of how good you are on stunts🏁❤❤

84. Siria Alvarez

Siria AlvarezYear ago

😍❤❤❤❤👍

85. Krystal Beauty

Krystal BeautyYear ago

Woo perff and this is so handy to just keep in ur car! Thank you!!:)

86. Lexi Hamm

Lexi HammYear ago

Micellar water is basically really diluted soap. Micells are the part of soap that grab dirt and gunk and carry it away. Basically the hydrophobic parts of the soap molecules make a sphere around dirt and the hydrophilic part of the soap molecules get disperse the sphere in water to be carried away.

87. DesiraeElaine

DesiraeElaine3 months ago

Lexi Hamm thank you for this! I wondered forever what it actually was but never found anything on it.

88. Shailja Singh

Shailja SinghYear ago

How often do you shampoo your hair?? I don't want to overdry my hair so yeah just need a tip. Thanks!

89. Mandee S.

Mandee S.Year ago

First of all I think you're stunning. Second I loved this video and went and reorganized my biking bag!! :) You rock!

90. anasua pal

anasua palYear ago

Hi Michelle, you are really so inspiring!!! I love it how you make everything sound so human.As you try so many things, maybe you can try something like a meditation class? I tried one from Art of Living foundation and it changed my life. I would love to see you make a video on that and how you feel after it. lots of love and wishes from Germany :)

91. Trinity 06

Trinity 06Year ago

You should bring back MK ultra

92. Ohaiitsurrn

OhaiitsurrnYear ago

"And I have a hairbrush....this one has sparkles." I died laughing. I love you!!

93. marie sanchez

marie sanchezYear ago

I wish I can work out and meet you!!!!

94. Jessica Reid

Jessica ReidYear ago

I’m so happy you included your shower stuff!! Thank you. I have a tight schedule and going home to shower is so time consuming.

95. JustANormalFreak

JustANormalFreakYear ago

The first thing, grocery bag, is a good idea that may make it into my bag. Most of the rest seems more like a general hygeine kit that doesn't really have much to do with the gym. o.o But to me showering at the gym is an alien thing cause it's one giant floor sink with no privacy and a mix of uncomfortable chatty cathys and unashamed old men intentionally displaying the majesty of their scrotums. I can shower when I get home.

96. dcwttaoo1

dcwttaoo1Year ago

So no towel?! I think I heard it but I missed you saying something about adding fresh underthings/clothes too? What goes in the side pocket? Keys, wallet, gym lock? thank you, MK!

97. AdraicStarks

AdraicStarksYear ago

Question for the community: What do you guys keep in your dance bag? Currently, all my dance clothes just live in there (if you don't keep yours in your bag, where do you keep them?! I'd love to find someplace else to put them!), but I also keep a couple tennis balls, some hair ties, my dance shoes, & my roller in there. Anything else you'd recommend? I might be getting a motorcycle soon, so it'd be nice to clear up some space to just use it as a regular duffel bag.

98. Bed And Breakfast Beauties

Bed And Breakfast Beauties7 months ago

AdraicStarks apart from all of that i have some more stretching stuff, i keep some face stuff, all the hygiene things, chargers for my phone

99. Lajosiecortez1

Lajosiecortez1Year ago

Are you from Texas? Or from the south? You have such a cute accent!! and say “y’all” like us Texans ❤️

100. Julie Asbury

Julie AsburyYear ago

Michelle Khare had makeup wipes in her gym bag,, so i bought makeup wipes for my gym bag

101. Courtney Cousins

Courtney CousinsYear ago

I am officially hooked on your videos. I can't believe I clicked on something titled 'What's in My Gym Bag?' - why do I care? I dunno, but I do!

102. imalwaysshook

imalwaysshookYear ago

We have similar stuffs! I always carry empty grocery bag too 😂

103. Huz echoe

Huz echoeYear ago

She need more subscribers 🤗🤗🤗

104. bridget

bridgetYear ago

can someone explain to me why people would shower at the gym when you could just shower at home like ??? idk kinda grosses me out

105. Aragon Ruiz

Aragon RuizYear ago

You’re sooo beautiful Michelle

106. Yolanda Badilla

Yolanda BadillaYear ago

Hahaha I just use a bottle of water

107. Aj Stlucie

Aj StlucieYear ago

Or you can go to the dollar store and get a three pack of travel bottles.

108. 000 000

000 000Year ago

SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE NINA DOBREV omg I've trying to figure out who she reminds me of