THE JACLYN HILL PALETTE VOLUME 2 REVEAL + SWATCHES!

Comments

1. Maria Flores

Maria Flores43 minutes ago

I'm excited my husband got it for me for Valentine's Day just got it In cant wait to use it

2. Priscilla Casanova

Priscilla CasanovaHour ago

Still scamming people of your makeup you will NEVER learn what a scam and fraud you are

3. Bella Marie

Bella MarieHour ago

do you know when ulta will be carrying your palette? im very excited, xx

4. Vicki Hansen

Vicki HansenHour ago

I love you and your make-up so so much 💯 please never listen to the bulls shit and only focus on the love ☝️💯💕 We love you so much and support you anytime!! The haters can go home and stay there and hate, while we will enjoying you and your beautiful make up 😍 Stay strong babe and I'm so proud of you!! Coming out with a knew palette whit all you got!! Yes girl!!! Do what your heart says and fuck everything els ❤️🌹 Sending a lot of love from Norway 🇳🇴 I love, I mean REALY LOVE your knew baby 🙏🥰 Thank you so much for being you and trusting your guts!! Looking forward to MORE!! 🤩 💃 👏

5. Holly Chatterton

Holly ChattertonHour ago

Attacking someones appearance online for no reason hiding behind a computer screen. Can't relate.

6. Angela

Angela3 hours ago

Momma Cabbage Patch dat you?

7. Stephanie Monroy

Stephanie Monroy4 hours ago

Stop feeling pity on her she didn’t care about fans with the rotten lipsticks , she just comes to yt when she have something to sell 🙄

8. Paola Frias

Paola Frias4 hours ago

“I’m just trying to do the lords work” killed me

9. Jay Em

Jay Em5 hours ago

I wonder if she releases eyelashes they’ll come extra hairy too, which is a bonus 😍

10. Naama Ramirez

Naama Ramirez7 hours ago

Okay Jaclyn you need to give us a tutorial video now.🙏

11. Oceanlove Loveocean

Oceanlove Loveocean7 hours ago

I haven’t been following her after her divorce ... more cause I was going through some shitty stuff but want to know the reason of her weight gain... diff times can do this

12. mandat004

mandat0047 hours ago

PLLLLLEEEEAAAAAASE film doing the looks from you launch video. Especially the purple and red/pink outfits. pleasekthanksloveyoubye!

13. Jsbond1973

Jsbond19737 hours ago

Congratulations!

14. sherrie nostromo

sherrie nostromo8 hours ago

And once again, no videos in now 11 days after revealing her new product. this is why everyone thinks you only come back to youtube when you have something to sell and you do little to nothing to prove us wrong... I've been following you for years and this is extremely disappointing, I regret ever giving you my money...

15. Kimberly Crazed!

Kimberly Crazed!8 hours ago

Jac you’re beautiful

16. Katherine Louden

Katherine Louden9 hours ago

girl you should totaly bring back the lipsticks just go to a differant lab

17. ccc ccc

ccc ccc10 hours ago

Why does she look so different?

18. Good guy Chucky

Good guy Chucky12 hours ago

She’s so broken...

19. Siane

Siane13 hours ago

I’ve been out of the makeup scene for about a year now after being a makeup fanatic, I do my makeup on special occasions and the og Jaclyn hill x morphe palette is still the one I use every single time since it came out. It’s so versatile and hands down is the BEST palette I’ve ever used. Today I come across the new JH x morphe palette, and even though I’m not so into makeup anymore - I FELL INLOVE. The colour scheme is so me, I can guarantee I’d use every single shade and better yet it’s going to be the same as the best formula I’ve ever used from the OG palette! I will 100% be purchasing it and I cannot be more excited, and that is coming from someone who dreads doing their makeup nowadays hahaha! This palette looks amazing Jaclyn, you should be proud!

20. X L

X L14 hours ago

It’s a really beautiful palette, good job!

21. Arooj Azeem

Arooj Azeem20 hours ago

I just ordered mine.. i'm in pakistan so it may take a month to be here.. but can't w8...

22. cheyenne tucker

cheyenne tucker22 hours ago

I would love a tutorial of the makeup you wore in your photos for this palette! ❤️❤️

23. Brianna Elizabeth

Brianna Elizabeth22 hours ago

Hearing you talk about makeup is making me excited about makeup again! It feels soooooo gooooood lmao!! Love ya, Jaclyn!

24. daniisaurushax

daniisaurushaxDay ago

Girl stop please, this is too wearable, my wallet is crying with all this good stuff it wants to purchase lol (not saying her stuff is overpriced I’m just broke lol)

25. Stephanie Torres

Stephanie TorresDay ago

she will always be

26. Jessica Anne

Jessica AnneDay ago

Okay I am not a Jaclyn fan (as in I don’t watch her videos or follow her on anything) but I felt this video so deeply. Literally the beginning of this video is what the inside of my head looks like when I have a negative body image day. You are gorgeous girl. Just be yourself. Chill out and do you. I’m sorry for all the shit you have gone through and hope you are okay.

27. Kara Borton

Kara BortonDay ago

I’m over here praying she gives producing lipsticks another try and it’s successful! I wanted all of those shades! I’m less enthused with shadows anymore! I want some lippies! 🤗

28. kleighgreen

kleighgreenDay ago

Why is your inner elbow soooo dirty? Or bruised? 🤔

29. Kaylen Saephan

Kaylen SaephanDay ago

Hands down the prettiest Morphe palette

30. Nylyn Duncan

Nylyn DuncanDay ago

She just did a lot to herself being in this makeup industry. And she now regrets it or the fact people see it now from what she looked like b4. I hope you find peace within yourself to lovvvve yourself beyond what people say about you Jac!!🌺

31. sag Rario

sag RarioDay ago

90% of those colors she doesn't even use on herself

32. KatBeauty

KatBeautyDay ago

That note you hit girl! Get it!! 🙌🔥❤🎤

33. Alexis DaSilva

Alexis DaSilvaDay ago

WAIT..... My bothers name is Paolo and my husbands name is Austin.... IM SCREAMING

34. Amal Abdo

Amal AbdoDay ago

Literally got the palette yesterday and I was and still am so excited about it!😍😘

35. Yvette Hernandez

Yvette HernandezDay ago

I own a massive amount of eye-shadow palettes...none are ever used.....I only purchased morphe BC it had Jaclyn's name on it...and its the only one I ever use...i try to use other palettes but I end up wiping my face and starting over with my JH palette😣so I guess I need this😁

36. Sarah Higgins

Sarah HigginsDay ago

Can you do a couple of tutorials on some different looks we can try with the palette please? It is gorgeous!

37. Riley Gautron

Riley GautronDay ago

Something I've noticed that really bothers me.. seeing other influencers making videos about trying this pallette, and having a look of distaste on their face while having a title that makes the viewers assume something's wrong with it. I get that it's "click bait" but I don't think it's necessary. :/

38. Baylie Sudik

Baylie SudikDay ago

I just got it today. IM IN LOVE!!!

39. Ishita Dutta

Ishita DuttaDay ago

I have volume 1 and its dusty as hell.. I don't use it also.. I believe this pallette is dusty too idk

40. Abi HT

Abi HTDay ago

glad she came down to earth with this one. I'd rather her make this personal than a sales pitch.

41. Gimena Granados

Gimena GranadosDay ago

Love you jaclyn !! 😍 just uploaded a Get Ready with Me video on my MReporter channel and it would mean the world to me if you checked it out !! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻❤️❤️

42. Artzmazter Syakirah

Artzmazter SyakirahDay ago

Omg JACLYN, you’re so CRAZY. That’s why I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS. Love yaaaaa 😘😘😘😘😘 cant wait for your next video.

43. Ashleigh Latham

Ashleigh LathamDay ago

I would've thought that you would've posted a video with you actually using the palette...🤔

44. Marisa Dunfee

Marisa DunfeeDay ago

Beautiful! God bless! 💕

45. FabuLex Makeup

FabuLex MakeupDay ago

Let’s put down the fork and pick up a dumbbell

46. Motivation By Mona

Motivation By MonaDay ago

Your pallets are so good

47. Tempest Sexton

Tempest SextonDay ago

I just bought this and can not wait!!!!!!! I usually like neutral shades (and you have beautiful neutrals in this palette) but this is the first palette I have seen where the bright colors just stop me in my tracks. I can’t stop looking at this palette and can’t stop watching this video. Okay, obsession over lol

48. Ana Paula Andrade Mora

Ana Paula Andrade Mora2 days ago

You are an AMAZING woman, and you really need to stop been so rude with your self, let the shitty nasty people talk whatever the fuck they want and keep growing i love your brand tho...

49. Oriana Marie

Oriana Marie2 days ago

Jaclyn, you’re amazing, beautiful, and killing it! ♥️😊

50. Brenda Slechter

Brenda Slechter2 days ago

Is this palette coming to Ulta?

51. Shelbie Benner

Shelbie BennerDay ago

@Brenda Slechter Your welcome❤

52. Brenda Slechter

Brenda SlechterDay ago

Shelbie Benner thank you I appreciate it!

53. Shelbie Benner

Shelbie BennerDay ago

I belive you can ask them to order it for you and you can just buy it from them. I hope this helps

54. Rabi Khan

Rabi KhanDay ago

55. Lauren Burton

Lauren Burton2 days ago

Can we pretty please have a video about the brushes!!! I want to know what you designed them for and how you use them!!! Mine just came and GIRL- I need to know.

56. Tiana Rivera

Tiana Rivera2 days ago

I’m so happy and proud of you ❤️

57. Ms. Weiss

Ms. Weiss2 days ago

Not gonna lie..I have not been a Jacklyn fan, but this palette and the ad campaign...she might as well call it REDEMPTION, because it is all ON POINT! Subscribed & will buy this palette.

58. Boba's Girl

Boba's Girl2 days ago

I'm not even a person that regularly watches her channel (nothing personal). However, my heart broke when she said she watched 100 palettes. I remember the launch in the past with some palettes being good and others not. My heart breaks for how insecure she is and how scared she is of the beauty community. She over corrects herself and comes off paranoid and no person deserves the treatment she got over makeup. Love yourself girl and get that thick skin

59. Beauty Queen

Beauty Queen2 days ago

I lovedddddd those eyeshadow ❤️❤️❤️No offense ! But m watching JH after quite a while but what happened to the weight ?

60. Emily Dussel

Emily Dussel2 days ago

I’m so excited to see so many looks with this!!!

61. Samantha Parrish

Samantha Parrish2 days ago

Breaks my heart people tear her down, she is such an icon and I feel like people forget that there's an actual person behind the screen, I just wish the most support on her and I hope everyone does the same

62. Justa Someone

Justa SomeoneHour ago

Samantha Parrish Shes great! Gorgeous girl and so so talented. People who shine, make insecure people feel insecure, so they go on the attack.

63. OnlyLittleSpoon

OnlyLittleSpoon2 days ago

Jaclyn I think you are amazing and I can not wait until I have saved enough to try your new palette. I don't care you have made mistakes. You are human. I too am a big girl and find you inspiring regardless of size or mistakes. Struggling with depression and more is hard and I send my blessings to you. Thank you for all you do and keep it up girl you will reach all you dream of. You will always have my support.

64. Rhea Coffin

Rhea Coffin2 days ago

I don't understand why people make fun of people when they're overweighted but really they're body was really skinny at first you never know people can be going through something and gain weight and people take food for comfort

65. akumi sensei

akumi sensei2 days ago

Jaclyn stop being so cute like- 😭😭💖💖💖