Selena Gomez - Good For You (Official Music Video)

Comments

1. Mr Robot

Mr Robot43 minutes ago

πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘

2. neek.

neek.2 hours ago

4 years later and I still don’t get why this version of the song is so different from the one that was officially released 🧐

3. Guadalupe PeΓ±uΓ±uri

Guadalupe PeΓ±uΓ±uri4 hours ago

😍😍😍😍 Julio 2019

4. Atom Bomb

Atom Bomb6 hours ago

SELENA GOMEZ GOD BLESS YOU

5. Ma ko

Ma ko6 hours ago

cute

6. Reaper's END

Reaper's END6 hours ago

Your sisterhood wrote you a song for wanting Jacob (Satan) as your boss: Goods....? "damaged Goods" We see her cum around Looking like a busted hound She cums to all the shows Ready to take off her clothes For any guy in a band As her pride slips her hand She's got crabs She's got the drip She's a whore She's damaged goods She's got herpes She's got aids She's got it all She's damaged goods She always walks down the street Acting like she's so sweet But the truth we all know She's nothing but an easy ho If she only understood that All she is, is damaged goods She's a loose legged bitch She only comes around to suck dick Guys get her with ease As she spreads a nasty disease She should be tested 'cause She must be infested Don't believe me, go watch "bad liar." The price of popularity!

7. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious7 hours ago

I have all the words etc

8. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious7 hours ago

Always

9. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious7 hours ago

100%

10. Us Us

Us Us7 hours ago

I hope to get a girl like her

11. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious7 hours ago

Dormant, active

12. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious8 hours ago

Mangola

13. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious8 hours ago

Witchraft hang a dead burning body on my head and wear it as a mask

14. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious8 hours ago

Omg God damn I'm alakazam

15. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious8 hours ago

I'm king of the universe yes I did it

16. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious8 hours ago

I got more swords

17. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious9 hours ago

Your the God damn water Geoffrey I shower everyday

18. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious9 hours ago

So I'm who I am yes

19. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious9 hours ago

See I don't really owe you money but we go and come back and I spent millions of dollars no one fooled toronto

20. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious9 hours ago

I mate

21. Luna Delalune

Luna Delalune10 hours ago

Je veut mon ca generiques saisons 2 avecs ciela qui danses la cocaiinnes

22. Forgezz z

Forgezz z13 hours ago

July anybody???

23. Xoriathen Aerielcious

Xoriathen Aerielcious18 hours ago

I have a candy factory you could have told me

24. High_Stakes Table

High_Stakes Table18 hours ago

Thanks - great chess add before the video .... edu films good for all people are winning at this in marketing/promotions ...

25. Meida Annisa Habibie

Meida Annisa Habibie21 hour ago

I'm on my fourteen carats I'm fourteen carat Doing it up like Midas Now you say I got a touch So good, so good Make you never wanna leave So don't, so don't Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight Do my hair up real, real nice And syncopate my skin to your heart beating 'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you I just wanna look good for you, good for you Let me show you how proud I am to be yours Leave this dress a mess on the floor And still look good for you, good for you I'm on my marquise diamonds I'm a marquise diamond Could even make that Tiffany jealous You say I give it to you hard So bad, so bad Make you never wanna leave I won't, I won't Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight Do my hair up real, real nice And syncopate my skin to how you're breathing 'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you I just wanna look good for you, good for you Let me show you how proud I am to be yours Leave this dress a mess on the floor And still look good for you, good for you Trust me, I can take you there Trust me, I can take you there Trust me, I, trust me, I, trust me, I Hold on, take a minute, love 'Cause I ain't trying to mess your image up Like we mess around in triple cuffs Stumble 'round town, pull your zipper up Pants sag like I don't give a I ain't trying to mess your fitness up And I ain't trying to get you into stuff But the way you touchin' on me in the club Rubbin' on my miniature John Hancock, the signature Any time I hit it, know she feelin' for it through And any time we get up, always end up on the news Ain't worried bout no press and ain't worried bout the next chick They love the way you dress and ain't got shit up on you Jackpot, hit the jackpot Just met a bad miss without the ass shots You look good, girl, you know you did good, don't you? You look good, girl, bet it feel good, don't it? I just wanna look good for you, good for you Baby, let me be good to you, good to you Let me show you how proud I am to be yours Leave this dress a mess on the floor And still look good for you, good for you Trust me, I, trust me, I, trust me, I

26. MΓΌslΓΌm Yilmaz

MΓΌslΓΌm YilmazDay ago

Aşığım lan sana.

27. Kantazarus Kantazarus

Kantazarus KantazarusDay ago

Aşık oldum lan l LOVE YOU SELENA

28. sivuyise Jika

sivuyise JikaDay ago

Damn, I wish my girl friend could surprise me by singing this song 😍. It feels like Selena is singing it to me and for me...

29. Fun zone

Fun zoneDay ago

She doesnot need to shout on top of her lungs to get views... Her songs are addictive very addictiveπŸ’ž

30. sIcKO MODE

sIcKO MODE7 hours ago

i luv how supportive you're xo

31. Nabila Aisyah

Nabila AisyahDay ago

I come for AFTER 2019

32. Ali Kareem

Ali KareemDay ago

Hi ❀❀❀

33. VinΓ­cius Teixeira

VinΓ­cius TeixeiraDay ago

a preguiça q ela tÑ bem aí parece eu acordando cedo de manhã pra ir à escola

34. Xoriathen Aerielcious