How to pack and carry your kit when cycling to work | Commute Smart

Comments

1. Mike Serna

Mike Serna10 days ago

I bike to work and leave all my uniforms and belt at work we do have restrooms that we can wash up because we work bike security so I really dont carry much only for washing and gear clean days all gose in a messenger style backpack bike tools and all I need buy small but useful tools and gear

2. DFTA (Don't Feed The Animals)

DFTA (Don't Feed The Animals)Month ago

I really should be paying attention to this. I carry WAY too much stuff with me! :)

3. WanganRacer5

WanganRacer54 months ago

Matt from GCN?

4. cyberpunkghost

cyberpunkghost5 months ago

Camping bags

5. Davy Scales

Davy Scales9 months ago

@0:27 that seat needs looked at

6. Isaac Kovack

Isaac Kovack9 months ago

Is this matt stephens

7. Matthias Fritz

Matthias Fritz9 months ago

Since a lot of people don't have the option to shower I would recommend a small hygiene kit containing (for example) : microfiber towel, wet wipes, deodorant and a hair brush /comb. Also I wouldn't recommend on a longer ride than 15 minutes to commute in your working clothes. I like to at least have the option to change my underwear and very importantly, also my socks. And also I would invest in proper rain protection clothes rather than wearing a poncho which can cause you to sweat easily. And please don't forget water, snacks and first aid kit even on a shorter ride. I also would recommend to invest in a good backpack (evoc is a great personal choice), because everything off your center may throw you off balance. And I also always take extra batteries for my lights, especially if I plan to ride after the dark. Always watch out for other people and stay safe 👍

8. Treadlight_District

Treadlight_District10 months ago

Is this Matt speaking???

9. Eric D

Eric D10 months ago

Treadlight_District It totally is!!!! 😃

10. Cyclyk

Cyclyk11 months ago

Hello, I was just wondering if you would be interested in in doing a review of our smartphone mount for cycling, it's call www.cyclyk.com Please let us by email, if you would like to receive a couple of samples. our email cyclyk@cyclyk.com

11. EndorphinTherapist

EndorphinTherapistYear ago

Matt from GCN! - Legend

12. Jacob McWhirter

Jacob McWhirterYear ago

The voice is just Matt Stephens from GCN

13. Dave Marson

Dave Marson5 months ago

'Just' Matt Stephens former UK champion, yes.

14. Mike Comstock

Mike ComstockYear ago

Asking the same question, what bag was used in this video, the rollup style?

15. What shall we do

What shall we doYear ago

What bag was that, with the rolled clothes

16. jeanLo215