Everything Wrong With Black Panther In 17 Minutes Or Less

Comments

1. Henry Statitovski

Henry Statitovski2 hours ago

CinemaSin Sin Tally: CinemaSin 6: Ignorantly adding a sin without knowing that Wakanda is protected by a cloaking shield made to look like hilly country. Unless you know that it's not a hill, flying into a hill is a very bad idea. CinemaSin 8: If you looked closely enough, you'll see the black hair and absence of wrinkles. People don't change much from 30 to 60, except on the inside and in the hair and skin. It's not like he was 15 when that hologram was taken. CinemaSin 11: Don't diss BBC News. CinemaSin 19: That's because she is, as well as the princess, the leading technician and scientist in the country. And for Wakanda, that's saying something. CinemaSin 55: A lot of people don't know this, but the first thing anyone does without special training in a firefight situation is piss their pants. Even veterans are going to be a little panicky and forget to shoot away from the bulletproof suitcase that is two centimetres away from their gun. CinemaSin 68: A third-world country that they've just been told is super-rich and super-advanced, and from which they've seen bulletproof Back-To-The-Future suits, retractable indestructible spears and glowing blue healing tech? CinemaSin 69: Their secret has been spilled to the CIA already. They know, CinemaSins. THEY KNOW. CinemaSin 74: Again, there's no point keeping it a secret, and Ross will see some sh*t that will tell an ultra-aggressive, ultra-powerful, resource-hoarding superpower like America to STAY AWAY. CinemaSin 77: Obviously, Killmonger's not talking about the claws themselves, you idiot, he's talking about the distinctive and unmistakable holes they left behind. CinemaSin 86: She's going to plant the flower, not mash it up. CinemaSin 87: Don't diss that shot. CinemaSin 88: The Jabari Tribe aren't on the best of terms with the throne. They probably wanted to keep T'Challa to see what they could get out of him, and the arrival of the royal family with the news that Killmonger was taking it all to the dogs was enough to sway him. CinemaSin 93: It's not hard to distribute a bunch of weapons you're already mass-producing for your army. You don't need technicians to move stuff around, you need logistics experts. So... Only 13, I do need some practice.

2. Aqaue K

Aqaue K8 hours ago

I feel like the only person who didn't care about this movie

3. Chef Dean

Chef Dean9 hours ago

(Ahem) . . . "Stop Taking These Sins Off."

4. TheGod Of Yt

TheGod Of Yt9 hours ago

This movie was the most ridiculous movie I have seen in my life... And whenever I tell my friends that, they automatically call me a fucking racist! LOL!

5. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon8 hours ago

TheGod Of Yt The fact that you felt the need to answer in 2 separate comments is just hilariously petty. Now I’m even more convinced you’re just trolling and either lied about the whole thing with your friends or exaggerated what could just be a joke. “Oh my gosh people aren’t falling for fake posts which victims of the actual assault in the pics reached out to claim that’s not them, clearly this is fake news” or whatever you sjw’s say. And then of course you don’t have any proof for these other allegations you made up so I can’t really take your comments seriously I’m very sure there are idiots that claimed people who hate the movie are racists. Just as how there are idiots going around faking assaults for “being White in the movies”. I don’t really consider either the majority You make it way too serious. And unless you really are that dumb to stay with friends that “insult” you that sounds like you got abandonment issues dude. Nevertheless it’s a personal problem

6. TheGod Of Yt

TheGod Of Yt8 hours ago

+I Identify as a Dragon And by the way, I guess my friends are serious, and when they called me racist they had a serious and offended tone... I wish they were joking, but they weren't... I am sorry your feelings were hurt when you read my comment... Guess you were too much of a snowflake to handle the truth... Which is claiming things that aren't true...

7. TheGod Of Yt

TheGod Of Yt8 hours ago

+I Identify as a Dragon Lol, thank you for showing how biased you are... Inside Edition? You consider that news? Lol, go watch some BuzzFeed you snowflake, since that is all you know how to do... How am I a snowflake for stating a fact? I am exaggerating? My friends calling me racist for having a different opinion is an exaggeration? Do you know what the meaning of exaggeration is? Better yet, do you know the meaning of humor?

8. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon8 hours ago

TheGod Of Yt Now if you snowflakes can just quit exaggerating that would be nice Cause if you really are dumb enough to hang around “friends” that accuse of being racist, either they were clearly not serious or you just are that dumb

9. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon8 hours ago

TheGod Of Yt mreporter.net/v/video-7oT5SwiuT5E.html

10. Radhika Nighoskar

Radhika Nighoskar9 hours ago

Hanuman is an indian god who resembles a monkey

11. Abraham Posadas

Abraham Posadas10 hours ago

I feel like nothings wrong with black panther really?

12. DreamyDragonyx

DreamyDragonyx10 hours ago

Soooo many Lion King rip off moments in this movie, I died laughing. Even the music sometimes. And I AGREE! Im a cgi/animatronic nerd, and the cgi in this was shameful. They used darkness as a way to hide the blemishes. Conceal, dont feel (the consequences), am I right?

13. overjoyedleaf

overjoyedleaf10 hours ago

To sin a sin, yes i call my sisters little or big sister a lot even when its just the 2 of us

14. Mallory Kong

Mallory Kong10 hours ago

Rewatched the movie recently and its weird how Shuri had the time to go get T'Challa's suit necklace but didn't bother to take the other one so Killmonger couldn't use it and even if she left it, he shouldn't be able to use it because we saw that Shuri clear linked T'Challa with his suit and no one did it for KM since it seems like Shuri was the only girl who knows anything in the lab. Or Black Panther crash landing out of nowhere in the end.

15. Iron Crafters

Iron Crafters11 hours ago

"One of our fishermen found him." Wait, you guys have fishermen? Just a few minutes ago, you said your tribe was made up of vegetarians!

16. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon9 hours ago

Iron Crafters Vegetarians eat fish You’re thinking of vegans who don’t eat any sort of animal product including milk and honey

17. buckwindow

buckwindow11 hours ago

I never understood why people think this is the best MCU movie it’s not that good

18. Yuri

Yuri11 hours ago

6:14 No sin for that flimsy ass excuse for a rhino enclosure?

19. Jonny B

Jonny B11 hours ago

Sometimes the most obvious shit just goes right over your head, haha. I'm pretty certain the old king didn't leave the claws IN the guy he killed. He surely was referring to the very unique wound. You know of like 5-6 claw mark in his body.

20. dogoboy

dogoboy12 hours ago

Geez this movie sucks

21. artistwithouttalent

artistwithouttalent13 hours ago

> "Up, general. This is no place to die." > *Fucking dies*

22. game domination

game domination14 hours ago

shit video wasnt good, really weak arguments

23. Riche Bright

Riche Bright14 hours ago

Purple Drank? Thaaaaat's racist. *Ding*

24. Frameus

Frameus15 hours ago

this is truly a site were the amber guyers of this world can join their racism together without using the N word. Fascinating! No, well second thought...it's the same kind of crap you folks do at work. Maybe you pather-ess heroine( no N needed), Heroin Becky, will show you children the real way..to go..to Hell..with a vibratum...up their homogenized rectums...and a needle in their nostrils.

25. Elisa Sharkey

Elisa Sharkey15 hours ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

26. Kimberly Klaus

Kimberly Klaus16 hours ago

Roll kitties :-D :-D

27. NotFunny ButFunny

NotFunny ButFunny16 hours ago

record scraaatch

28. FINN WALLACE

FINN WALLACE16 hours ago

Wtf is wrong with bbc news

29. Alex Chantre

Alex Chantre16 hours ago

He should’ve sang Toto’s Africa

30. Eli Alexander

Eli Alexander18 hours ago

Eat my nuts you doodie headed Bastard

31. Jae KiDd

Jae KiDd18 hours ago

I was going to say do you guys do comic book movies cuz there meant to be unrealistic ...I don't get why he said he could heal killmonger but then let's him die SMH ... I feel like you guys took a long break I haven't been seeing you guys as much

32. vincent salt

vincent salt18 hours ago

😂😂😂😂 vibranium fixes everything lol nbfrt

33. macro deth

macro deth21 hour ago

Lol, purple drank.

34. The Question

The Question22 hours ago

Wakandan technology is more convenient than Batman’s utility belt

35. The Tiny Midgit

The Tiny MidgitDay ago

Did anybody see anwhere at 2:35

36. El Centinela Atómico

El Centinela AtómicoDay ago

I realized something: if T'Challa is the one narrating the history of Wakanda to his son, this mean that a) he will live long enough to have children and b) he survives the snap.

37. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon9 hours ago

El Centinela Atómico I think the one telling the story is Killmonger’s dad

38. Mr Sheep

Mr SheepDay ago

no questions about how hes like i'd rather die than be imprisoned despite the fact hes in africa and not the america hes speaking of?

39. Mr Sheep

Mr SheepDay ago

A rare material that is in a specific area and there was no war? Wth that is literally impossible. the Battle for supremacy would definitely happen to gain hold of the technological vibranium.

40. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon9 hours ago

Mr Sheep Did....did you watch the movie?

41. Brian

BrianDay ago

WE WUZ KANGS

42. Zrin

ZrinDay ago

Killmonger: straight up just another comic book character with daddy issues.

43. Beast Boì

Beast BoìDay ago

only thing wrong with the movie was Michael B Jordan's terrible acting

44. ‘-‘

‘-‘Day ago

16:06 uh his ancestors were from Wakanda, and they were in isolation. Which means that they wouldn’t have been taken as slaves...

45. Marius Ninjai

Marius Ninjai9 minutes ago

i am white btw i was just pointing out the mindset

46. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon8 hours ago

‘-‘ The director confirmed it. In the beginning killmonger’s dad was making plans to break his wife out of jail. She was one of the reasons he became radicalized because he felt guilty that his people have this tech yet people like him are suffering

47. ‘-‘

‘-‘9 hours ago

Ohhhhh my bad I didn’t know that. Did they say that in the movie or was it somewhere else?

48. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon9 hours ago

‘-‘ You do know his mother is African American right? Not Wakandan?

49. ‘-‘

‘-‘12 hours ago

Marius Ninjai lol that’s pretty fucken racist dude

50. Dark Vibe

Dark VibeDay ago

The dumbass probably didn’t watch the goddam movie

51. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon9 hours ago

Dark Vibe He did. He’s always like this. There’s a Everything Great about Black Panther video too

52. Joey Couch

Joey CouchDay ago

Are you saying Black Panther is not the greatest movie ever made? CinemaSins is now racist.

53. Tanker Mr

Tanker MrDay ago

Still A good movie

54. kiñg 6ix9ine

kiñg 6ix9ineDay ago

Screw this channel black panther is great

55. kiñg 6ix9ine

kiñg 6ix9ine7 hours ago

+I Identify as a Dragon true

56. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon9 hours ago

kiñg 6ix9ine Don’t get upset He does this for every movie. Even the best ones

57. kod 5

kod 5Day ago

hanuman is a hindu god u dick

58. arnesdemano

arnesdemanoDay ago

Movie so focused on slurring white people and americans it forgot to fix its plot holes.

59. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon9 hours ago

arnesdemano The only thing I got was “colonizer” and honestly that doesn’t sound like a big deal As long as you aren’t those snowflakes that got mad over “broken white boy” then whatever

60. Connor MacLeod

Connor MacLeodDay ago

CinemaSins is just embarrassing. Self-indulgent mansplaining by know-it-all nerds who think nitpicking movies makes them look impressive.

61. Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose2 hours ago

it's entertainment, you know? comedy? he's not being serious with most points

62. Michael Wolf

Michael WolfDay ago

Killmonger taking the throne should've been the end of the movie and have a sequel where TChalla comes back without the suit or super juice. Once he gets it then he kicks major ass. Would've been more impactful if they gave the story more time. But you know, Marvel gotta infinity war.

63. BenBen Vorlon

BenBen VorlonDay ago

Bogus Sins: Sins at @4:20-4:30 are bogus, they literally tell you later on in the movie that it's been centuries since they have seen eye to eye with the other tribes as Jabari Tribe are Ludites. Bogus sin at 5:03, TChallah WAS supposed to protect his father as his father represents Wakanda and he was the protector of Wakanda. Bogus sin @9:16 TChalla was NOT injured and his mask doesn't give him "supervision" the heart shaped herb does. @9:53 You can't give a SIN when a character in the movie literally says what you are thinking! You can't say "Excellent Point" for something literally in the script and then give the same script a SIN. Bogus Sin @12:51 Zuri literally inserted himself into the challenge and told Killmonger to kill him. ... There were tons of other Bogus sins, so the movie should have ended up with like 80-85 sins max.

64. joe leonardo

joe leonardoDay ago

Save us Melman! Save us! Save us! MELMAN!

65. LUCKY DREAM

LUCKY DREAMDay ago

2:33 yes, my girl calls her sister. " my sis" every time they talk.. I agree its annoying

66. Sara/Sam Dixon

Sara/Sam DixonDay ago

This was brave of you, man. It was a great movie, but it had its sins like every movie.

67. unholy ascension

unholy ascensionDay ago

2 black men fighting each other to sell out their people to the white man lol

68. Saumya Cow

Saumya Cow2 days ago

You missed one very obvious sin. In the scene where they are fighting on a rail line and they are separated by a train.. A very, very fast train.. the train goes on forever! That's a looooong train :)

69. King Sarathos

King Sarathos2 days ago

Did you actually not sin the fact that Klaue died, even though he was an infinitely more entertaining villain.

70. pek pek kantotero

pek pek kantotero2 days ago

i was kinda waiting for gandolf to appear! discounted shmegel and bilbo bagins! discounted wayans as bad guy!

71. Lalo Castellanos

Lalo Castellanos2 days ago

Am I crazy or is Wakandan spelled wrong in min 10:21 “Wadandan”

72. ShadowAkatora

ShadowAkatora2 days ago

We wuz kangz, and we also had magic rocks..

73. Brady Cook

Brady Cook2 days ago

DISGUSTING

74. big man on campus

big man on campus2 days ago

i would have added 5 sins for the what are those joke shit was really cringy

75. obviously Me

obviously Me2 days ago

There's one thing you missed nakia loads the gun in the beginning and she doesn't shoot it once

76. Tiana Hines

Tiana Hines2 days ago

The ethnocentrism leaped out in this.

77. That GAME Channel

That GAME Channel2 days ago

T,CHAKA IS TACHANKA ( rainbow six siege )!!!?!????!!?!!!!?!!?!?!!

78. Kristi Bushe

Kristi Bushe2 days ago

Overrated, boring movie

79. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon9 hours ago

Kristi Bushe Sure

80. Caelan Denning

Caelan Denning2 days ago

Remove a sin because the one on 3:50 is wrong the old king was to old to be black panther

81. Carsen McEdgeLord

Carsen McEdgeLord2 days ago

Um I think by “with panther claws in his chest” he meant like panther claw wounds which are probably a lot different then a normal stab wound

82. Happy The cat

Happy The cat2 days ago

WHAT ARE THOSE

83. Shadow Clit

Shadow Clit2 days ago

This movie is a little racist

84. Xxtoxic Wolfiexx

Xxtoxic Wolfiexx2 days ago

I great my sister by calling her dear sister ironically ?

85. The Assult Creeper

The Assult Creeper2 days ago

U could make a lot of money if a director hired u and said to point out anything wrong with the movie before he/she produced it so it would be flawless

86. Phandoholic On fire

Phandoholic On fire2 days ago

Did he just add a sin because he saw Bucky ??? How fucking dare you ?? :))))

87. SourSoul

SourSoul2 days ago

okay.. but why add a sin for Bucky? :(

88. Armando Montoya

Armando Montoya2 days ago

16:10 you know what's up

89. Dannesh Bastani

Dannesh Bastani2 days ago

this movie made no sense.... this was the marvel version of "last jedi"

90. Ze 'Lectrode

Ze 'Lectrode2 days ago

I'm sorry to those who liked this movie, I truly am, but I hate this movie. It's not the worst MCU film (refer to The Winter Soldier for that one), I just found it extremely boring.

91. I Identify as a Dragon

I Identify as a Dragon9 hours ago

Ze 'Lectrode If you say this all while knowing Thor and the Incredible Hulk exists then I’m just going to assume you’re using the same logic as the people who think Catwoman was a good movie

92. I selled my wife for interned connecton

I selled my wife for interned connecton2 days ago

You should have added 100 sins because Klaue was killed so early!

93. Glen tennis

Glen tennis2 days ago

He has to refer to his sibling as "My sibling" because if he said "My sister" people would have been like "Uhhh... his sister, or *sistah*?" Are they actually related oooorrrr....

94. Jackson Taylor

Jackson Taylor2 days ago

The most overrated Marvel Movie, ever. It started off pretty good, but once they killed Klaue, it fell flat on its face. Also, the CGI was terrible.

95. Calibann Harld

Calibann Harld2 days ago

6:25 I expected you to add, like 1,000,000 sins! How did that make you laugh!

96. Nathaniel Evans

Nathaniel Evans3 days ago

Nothing wrong with the BEST marvle movie (besides "Infinity war")

97. Tik-Tok.

Tik-Tok.3 days ago

Goddamn, these comments are a shit-storm of race-baiting, replies to that race-baiting, miscellaneous hatred, and comments about the "what are those" bits. There was also one comment that recited a portion of the Bee Movie script and I dunno how I feel about that, either.

98. Aidan Sword

Aidan Sword3 days ago

You are a fucking moron!! It's called fantasy for a reason. We can't even take you seriously. You're just someone that has a microphone and a computer and feels you have to "try" to say what's wrong with movies. Again, try to do movies that are actually bad because so far you've proven that you're a fucking moron

99. Tony Boyd

Tony Boyd3 days ago

Just because something works, doesn't mean it can't be improved My Dick in a nutshell 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

100. Ninja Dust Publishing

Ninja Dust Publishing3 days ago

Considering how upset T'Challa was about what happened with his uncle, it doesn't make sense to me that he wouldn't try to reason with him before their big battle. And it also doesn't make sense that he wouldn't tell the council that Killmonger was the one that helped Klaue escape in the first place. The only reason why Killmonger got so far, is because everyone else in this movie acted like a bunch of morons.

101. Dylan Pocevic

Dylan Pocevic3 days ago

He was risky with this one bc evryone loves black panther

102. Ninja Is best streamer

Ninja Is best streamer3 days ago

Racist

103. TheAZchambers

TheAZchambers3 days ago

If hes from wakanda why is he talking about his ancestors being slaves?

104. Phalse Demeise

Phalse Demeise3 days ago

when you give a movie only 104 sins, because giving more could be considered racist

105. fivetwenty

fivetwenty3 days ago

I was wondering what would break first! XDDDDD

106. ambulance girl

ambulance girl3 days ago

10:40, when she said, "don't touch anything" was I the only one expecting them to make the white guy ask to touch her hair? Seriously. I TOTALLY expected that to happen. When they didn't do it, I was surprised. I thought, they are TRYING to make a Black VS white movie here, MAJOR chance missed. If they had thought of it, they would have done it.

107. CupcakeMafia

CupcakeMafia3 days ago

I'm not suprised that the sins video has more views than the wins video😴 it's just a wet dream for the "the movie was racist" and "it's overrated " mfs

108. Ben McConkey

Ben McConkey3 days ago

i bet shuri did fucking bucky

109. Tea Puff

Tea Puff3 days ago

6:23 Omg yass shuri

110. 4shacks1house

4shacks1house3 days ago

Day wuz kangs n sheet in da movies... The real world.... not so much...

111. Gopal Purohit

Gopal Purohit3 days ago

Man, the sentence for this movie did play out in the Infinity War for sure huh, if you know what I mean. DUSTED

112. Dgust A

Dgust A3 days ago

There are a couple scenes of Okeye and W'kabi that would've made their relationship and the movie much better.

113. vbzdragon

vbzdragon3 days ago

Hanuman is the god of wind

114. Colton Meek

Colton Meek3 days ago

When M’Baku told the CIA agent one more word and he’d feed them to his children, he scoffed it off and said they were vegetarian. Is he laughing because he made him nervous or the fact he said they were vegetarian? Because we see black panther pulled from a fishing river, so which is it?

115. Jon Mckinney

Jon Mckinney3 days ago

That whole thing about death being better than bondage, they wouldn't have been his ansestors if they jumped off the ships. Shouldn't have taken a sin off.

116. Mirmisian

Mirmisian3 days ago

I want a vibrainium greatsword with the power stone fitted in it

117. mattirzz mattimus

mattirzz mattimus3 days ago

I really did not like the movie because it was too short and rushed...ijs

118. Cookie Manchkin

Cookie Manchkin3 days ago

The f

119. Ashley WOLF

Ashley WOLF3 days ago

One of my favorite parts of the movie is the fact that the acter who plays Erik's dad was on supernatural

120. mattirzz mattimus

mattirzz mattimus3 days ago

Do everything wrong with Avengers Infinity War already!