Armie Hammer Is No Halle Berry - CONAN on TBS

Comments

1. Virginsuicde

VirginsuicdeDay ago

that comment about tall and ugly and short and hot is so true

2. Oliver4 Elio

Oliver4 Elio6 days ago

If I was Halle and food delivery to me from this restaurant,I rather have Armie delivery it to me and he can help me eat it😋

3. maggie198333

maggie198333Month ago

That restaurant probably has super good food. I want to go. I love Indian food.

4. Louis Nio

Louis NioMonth ago

I don't find him bad looking but I don't find him spectacular looking, neither handsome nor particular...

5. Michael QuickBear

Michael QuickBearMonth ago

ERROR!! Mr. Potatohead is head and body. So you're actually putting another person on you..

6. Eduardo

EduardoMonth ago

I'd recognize him solely for his voice, he's one of my favorite actors!

7. ChocolateIceCreamLove

ChocolateIceCreamLoveMonth ago

His laugh is so pure

8. Dapper Laughs

Dapper LaughsMonth ago

Ugh, I love Armie's swag, and he's tall. Wanna make out lmao.

9. Luis Bercian

Luis BercianMonth ago

I would not recognize him at all

10. Jessie Pinkman

Jessie PinkmanMonth ago

Andy is the best sidekick

11. james evarts

james evartsMonth ago

asdf

12. Anna D'souza

Anna D'souzaMonth ago

Armie please play Hal Jordon!!

13. HindsightPOV

HindsightPOVMonth ago

Armie Hammer can act. Easiest way to distinguish oneself from Halle Berry.

14. Kayla Bey

Kayla Bey14 days ago

Halle Berry is a great actress wtf

15. black gay antifa

black gay antifa29 days ago

Then why does she have an Oscar and Armie unlike his co-star Timothée wasn't even nominated?

16. OXmysticalgurlOX

OXmysticalgurlOXMonth ago

I don't know any Halle Berry but I would definitely recognize you anywhere Armie.

17. Alex Bryant

Alex BryantMonth ago

Possible unpopular opinion but am I the only one who thinks that Armie might by a little overrated because of his looks? Lol like he’s not a great actor, he’s not bad but he’s not great.

18. Tuulia Moors

Tuulia Moors13 days ago

musicaltheatergeek79 Eeh, I don't think Armie not getting a nomination (which would have been well deserved) had anything to do with the things you listed. The "twitter fight" was a total of 1 response tweet from Armie, which was not even rude or aggressive at all, but was on point and widely applauded for accuracy. (Armie didn't lose good will with that tweet, on the contrary.) No sensible person who saw the movie could have thought of Oliver as a predatory character; he was about as much opposite of predatory as possible: not even the one pursuing, very gentle and caring, checking for consent multiple times, giving away power to the other person, etc. Everyone who might be nominated never is. (And Michael Stuhlbarg from the same movie might have been as well, but also wasn't. They probably hurt each other's chances to some extent.) The important thing still remains: his performance was praised, he was in the conversation, and not getting the nomination was considered a snub - in other words he was considered deserving. I definitely agree with you that Armie Hammer is talented. And that looks (good looks included) can be a hindrance. And I suspect his have been to an extent, but it seems more people have started to see beyond that, hence more offers of very different stuff from what he has been given before.

19. musicaltheatergeek79

musicaltheatergeek7929 days ago

I never said my opinion was fact. I merely stated that "many people" (including myself) find him talented as an actor to counter your dubious claim that he's untalented, which you stated as fact ("I would agree with that if he were actually talented"). Re Nic Cage, yes, he's been notorious for overacting, especially in the latter part of his career, but he has given some great performances. That Golden Globe and Oscar you mocked he actually won for LEAVING LAS VEGAS, which was very well-received, critically and financially, and was nominated in four prestigious categories: Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay. Have you even seen it? As for why Armie didn't get an Oscar nod yet? There are several factors. It's not as black-and-white as "he wasn't good enough." To get Oscar-nominated requires more than just giving a good performance. You also need a good campaign. The film has to do well. And so on. Early on during award season, Armie got into a Twitter fight with conservative actor James Woods over the movie (Woods condemned it) and later he questioned Casey Affleck's Oscar win the previous year amid sexual harassment allegations. But the most damning for him was the Weinstein scandal, especially after Kevin Spacey was accused. 'Oliver' was suddenly seen as a predator. So, all of these things combined prevented his Oscar nod. Had it been a different year and he kept his mouth shut, he could very well have gotten a nomination. I mean, the film was a hit, a cult favorite, and was nominated for Picture, Actor, and Screenplay. The Academy must've absolutely loved it!

20. black gay antifa

black gay antifa29 days ago

He really is overrated for his supposedly great looks (which aren't that great to begin with). Timothée Chalamet is actually deserving of the hype around him.

21. Alex Bryant

Alex BryantMonth ago

musicaltheatergeek79 lol neither is yours. Nicholas Cage has also won those awards, including an Oscar and he’s notorious for overacting. There’s a reason Armie didn’t get that Oscar nom. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

22. Suchart Boontid

Suchart BoontidMonth ago

He may be better looking than most people but he is so chill and approachable. He seems like one of us.

23. Josh Weaver

Josh WeaverMonth ago

Armie is every bit as good looking as Halle Berry. If I worked in that restaurant and Halle came in but Armie called for delivery, I'd be out of there like a shot.

24. black gay antifa

black gay antifa29 days ago

So are you into men or are you into women? I'm confused

25. Real Mexican Food Shouldn't Give You Diarrhea

Real Mexican Food Shouldn't Give You DiarrheaMonth ago

He is such a beautiful man, I don't think I would be able to function properly around him.

26. black gay antifa

black gay antifa29 days ago

Meh, Timothée Chalamet is more my cup of tea and more talented and smarter, too.

27. LadyHashZ

LadyHashZMonth ago

I don’t know who he is...

28. LadyHashZ

LadyHashZ29 days ago

Frumbipoog Blunthazowvescky I had seen social network. The one about Facebook.. will check out the first movie you mentioned.

29. Frumbipoog Blunthazowvescky

Frumbipoog BlunthazowvesckyMonth ago

LadyHashZ. Watch Call Me By Your Name, the Oscar-nominated film from last year. It's a must-watch movie. Then watch The Social Network, an Oscar film from several years ago.

30. Diane237

Diane237Month ago

I swear I've never heard of him in my life

31. Frumbipoog Blunthazowvescky

Frumbipoog BlunthazowvesckyMonth ago

Diane237. Watch Call Me By Your Name, the Oscar-nominated film from last year. It's a must-watch movie. Then watch The Social Network, an Oscar film from several years ago.

32. Santiago Ferrari

Santiago FerrariMonth ago

Where is his twin brother?

33. Frumbipoog Blunthazowvescky

Frumbipoog BlunthazowvesckyMonth ago

陈秀敏. He made a Social Network reference, which is outdated compared to Call Me By Your Name.

34. 陈秀敏

陈秀敏Month ago

Santiago Ferrari lol he doesn’t have one

35. michaela

michaelaMonth ago

He'll always be Illya from The Man From U.N.C.L.E. for me ♡

36. Irina Lipatova

Irina Lipatova6 days ago

Oliver)

37. Nope

Nope27 days ago

I love that movie :')

38. Real Mexican Food Shouldn't Give You Diarrhea

Real Mexican Food Shouldn't Give You Diarrhea29 days ago

❤Ilya and Gaby❤

39. Oliver4 Elio

Oliver4 ElioMonth ago

He's great in The Lone ranger,Charming,Funny and goofy.

40. T Perry

T PerryMonth ago

Winklevoss Twins for me......

41. Ramya Sri

Ramya SriMonth ago

Armie is so hott❤❤❤❤

42. flamingmuscle

flamingmuscleMonth ago

CONAn LIKES BIG BOOTY

43. Arson Bjork

Arson BjorkMonth ago

Never heard of this guy

44. Frumbipoog Blunthazowvescky

Frumbipoog BlunthazowvesckyMonth ago

Arson Bjork. Watch Call Me By Your Name, the Oscar-nominated film from last year. He is the co-lead in that. Also watch The Social Network, an Oscar film from several years ago.

45. Do Your Homework !

Do Your Homework !Month ago

Nice video.

46. 구독하면 금발미녀하고떡

구독하면 금발미녀하고떡Month ago

🇰🇷🇰🇷🇲🇽🎊🎊🎊🎊

47. loveforeignaccents

loveforeignaccentsMonth ago

I wouldn't recognize him either. I only saw this guy about three or four times on interviews.

48. Blak

BlakMonth ago

"You should have gone with him"... Andy Richter - THE BEST SIDEKICK, *E V E R !*

49. Dooke DiConti

Dooke DiContiMonth ago

Anyone else not know who Armie Hammer is? Lol

50. Frumbipoog Blunthazowvescky

Frumbipoog BlunthazowvesckyMonth ago

Dooke DiConti. Watch Call Me By Your Name, the Oscar-nominated film from last year. It's a must-watch film. Then watch The Social Network, an Oscar film from several years ago.

51. Dooke DiConti

Dooke DiContiMonth ago

Natalee Bieber Do YOU know who he is? Lol

52. Natalee Bieber

Natalee BieberMonth ago

obviously you're not lol, that's exactly the story he's telling

53. NYCzora

NYCzoraMonth ago

For a tall man Conan has a very short torso, that’s why he sometimes looks disproportionate

54. JGui

JGuiMonth ago

I call it BS

55. mong mong

mong mongMonth ago

Is wearing the same thing when he guest last march?

56. mong mong

mong mongMonth ago

Nicole R oh is see... thanks

57. Nicole R

Nicole RMonth ago

this is a re upload

58. Gracieli Ambrósio

Gracieli AmbrósioMonth ago

At 1:13 was Conan checking his crotch?

59. Ahmed Barwary

Ahmed BarwaryMonth ago

not every time someone looks down means he is looking at another persons crotch.

60. GabrielBlight

GabrielBlightMonth ago

He'll make a fine Hal Jordan one day. He's got the All-American looks, the carefree attitude. Also not that famous so people won't make a big fuss over him like they did with Ryan Reynolds when the movie inevitably tanks.

61. black gay antifa

black gay antifa29 days ago

"All-American looks" You mean white, blonde and blue-eyed? That's not American, that's Nordic European. I wonder why black, mixed or Latino athletes never get that title? I wish people would stop with this obnoxious term, basically saying non-whites are less American than white people.

62. KingTray

KingTrayMonth ago

GabrielBlight facts

63. Lizzy Grant

Lizzy GrantMonth ago

He’s the kind of guy you would expect to be super famous but he isn’t. I think that’s because people who aren’t much into movies don’t really know him. He’s definitely famous among movie nerds though.

64. emercycrite

emercycriteMonth ago

I want Armie to Hammer me.

65. Windex from the 1990s

Windex from the 1990s25 days ago

Master Superblaster Master Superblaster i farted on u

66. Windex from the 1990s

Windex from the 1990s25 days ago

Master Superblaster sapien

67. Windex from the 1990s

Windex from the 1990s25 days ago

emercycrite Arm and Hammer dude

68. Observer Jr.

Observer Jr.Month ago

Master Superblaster It didn't cost me much time to tell you that no one gives a shite about you. Btw you are calling others "homo" but you yourself sound like a bitch to me, dawg lol

69. HeikkiP

HeikkiPMonth ago

He loves his way

70. ilov69

ilov69Month ago

So how tall is he?

71. ilov69

ilov69Month ago

good god he's a freak

72. Gacha Studio Flythatbird2

Gacha Studio Flythatbird2Month ago

ilov69 6’5”

73. Spider-Monty

Spider-MontyMonth ago

I want Hammer to read me a bedtime story

74. Madison Madison

Madison MadisonMonth ago

Yeah he did call me by your name, I listened to it, it's great 😍

75. Raine Kimmer

Raine KimmerMonth ago

Spider-Monty he did an audiobook recording for Call Me By Your Name.

76. Gary Turbo

Gary TurboMonth ago

His penis flew out of his shorts in a movie

77. Hollywood News

Hollywood NewsMonth ago

You mean... Is not in the movie cuz maybe was cutted out.

78. Frumbipoog Blunthazowvescky

Frumbipoog BlunthazowvesckyMonth ago

Gary Turbo. Balls. A ball.

79. Vamanos Ninja

Vamanos NinjaMonth ago

Celebs do love Indian food. My dad used to co own an Indian restaurant on Melrose and I met Anthony Kiedes and Lily Tomlin there.

80. Vamanos Ninja

Vamanos NinjaMonth ago

I just waited 20 extra minutes alone at a Pakistani restaurant for my nihari. (Worth it.)

81. minecraft_HD

6'4"

85. d cet

d cetMonth ago

He is so handsome wtf

86. Laylla's Locker

Laylla's LockerMonth ago

First time I see this dude. He is handsome.

87. Frumbipoog Blunthazowvescky

Frumbipoog BlunthazowvesckyMonth ago

Laylla's Locker. Watch Call Me By Your Name, the Oscar-nominated film from last year. It's a must-watch movie. You'll enjoy it, I promise. Then watch The Social Network, an Oscar film from several years ago.

88. Hasti Ganjpour

Hasti GanjpourMonth ago

hey does anyone know what's this show's email address?

89. CrystaliaV

CrystaliaVMonth ago

Armie always has the best stories))

90. musicaltheatergeek79

musicaltheatergeek79Month ago

He's got a great gift of gab! Admittedly, I'm too detailed and verbose when I try to relate an anecdote. I get cut off often. haha

91. Armin Walker

Armin WalkerMonth ago

Armie is the kind of guy that makes me melt every time i see him, he's so damn handsome!!!

92. d cet

d cet9 days ago

Hell yeah he is hot asf

93. black gay antifa

black gay antifa29 days ago

Timothée is more handsome

94. MyName IsRamen

MyName IsRamenMonth ago

Yomama Bin Fartin You better be joking...

95. Lester Lee

Lester LeeMonth ago

That's how people miss a Zuckerberg I guess. But hey, if they get an Armie Hammer instead, totally works for them.

96. cloe1704

cloe1704Month ago

Your´re not the only one: gorgeous & talented Armie! This man is loved by men and women.

97. avalokitha

avalokithaMonth ago

Conan youre so handsome and hot . id pick you over armie any day and thats sayinn a lot bc ive been armie's fan since social network days.

98. Archangel

ArchangelMonth ago

Nice try, Conan.

99. Dare - wait for it - Devil

Dare - wait for it - DevilMonth ago

Don't drink and write.

100. Rajat Srivastava

Rajat SrivastavaMonth ago

His beard is finding it's way to the back of his neck.

101. El Cucuy

El Cucuy10 days ago

Tamara Oktivani he should be

102. Tamara Oktivani

Tamara Oktivani10 days ago

El Cucuy because he's not most people.

103. El Cucuy

El CucuyMonth ago

Rajat Srivastava why doesn't he shave his neck like most people?

104. Everleigh Fawzi

I agree, Medha!

109. Josh Allen

Josh AllenMonth ago

Medha Sharma Wow really 😱

110. PariSitic Pictures

PariSitic PicturesMonth ago

What Coco said about the regular ole ass waiter is how I feel about most Celebs..

111. Spiros M

Spiros MMonth ago

I don't know who he is.

112. musicaltheatergeek79

musicaltheatergeek79Month ago

Armie Hammer seems to come and go. In 2010, he gained fame via THE SOCIAL NETWORK, which was a huge hit and was nominated for several Oscars. He was even considered for a Supporting Actor nod. A year later, he was in Clint Eastwood's J. EDGAR opposite Leonardo DiCaprio. That also got him some Oscar buzz and he was nominated for a SAG (one of three major precursory awards leading up to Oscar, along with Golden Globes & BAFTA). Then he didn't really come back in full force until 2013 with THE LONE RANGER, which received a lot of hype and criticism and bombed. After that, he sort of faded away from the spotlight and focused mainly on independent movies. Last year, CALL ME BY YOUR NAME was just another Indie he did, but it became an immediate cult hit and was nominated for a bunch of Oscars, including Best Picture. Once again, Armie failed to get an Oscar nod, but he did receive a Golden Globe nomination. This summer, he's starring in STRAIGHT WHITE MEN, a play currently on Broadway. In December, he's got the biopic of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Armie plays the male lead (i.e., her supportive husband) and could possibly get Oscar buzz for this, too.

113. G J

G JMonth ago

I didn’t know who he was until cmbyn

114. dazwhatsap

dazwhatsapMonth ago

Okay

115. Spiros M

Spiros MMonth ago

Dare - wait for it - Devil I'm not American and I tend to watch very few new series or movies so that's probably it. Or not. I really have no clue.

116. Spiros M

Spiros MMonth ago

Bailo Descalza Nah. I didn't say I'm interested in knowing who he is.

117. Marone WiKi

Marone WiKiMonth ago

2:54 :)

118. Ash

AshMonth ago

What even is his name

119. Ash

AshMonth ago

I meant his name is weird not what his name is

120. Frumbipoog Blunthazowvescky

Frumbipoog BlunthazowvesckyMonth ago

Ash. The film is Call Me By Your Name. It's a must-watch movie. There is also The Social Network.

121. Sam Wan

Sam WanMonth ago

Gacha Studio Flythatbird2 I like that! Funny

122. cohletrain

cohletrainMonth ago

Armie Screwdriver. It's in the title

123. Gacha Studio Flythatbird2

Gacha Studio Flythatbird2Month ago

Ash I don’t know but if you call him by your name he’ll call you by his.

124. President Snow

President SnowMonth ago

Armie's army is here. 😁

125. Oliver4 Elio

Oliver4 Elio6 days ago

President Snow in a member in Armie's Army.

126. Adhyan Sachdeva